Take control of your health and make the most out of your Low Carb Program journey with a private 1-to-1 virtual health coaching session from a qualified Low Carb Program Health Coach.
Speak to a Health Coach virtually in a face-to-face setting via Zoom.
How does it work?
- Purchase your Health Coaching session - choose from a one-off session, 3-month and 6-month bundles.
- Use the link in the receipt email to book a coaching session with a coach of your choice. Choose the date and time to suit you.
- Join the 30-minute session using your phone or computer using Zoom.
This session is not intended to replace the support you get from your medical professional team.
Choose from 3 types of 1-to-1 Health Coaching sessions:
- Beginner's: the aim of the coaching session is to help you set your goals and navigate your low carb journey with Low Carb Program, including how to use the recipe system to find tailored foods, appropriate resources and cultural adaptation.
- Check-in: reflect on your goals and set the next phase of your health journey with qualified support.
- Reset: get back on the bandwagon with your Health Coach. Reset goals, milestones, and learn how to make the most of your Low Carb Program app and support team.
Choose your coach
Michaela is our Lead Health Coach and Behaviour Change Mentor Michaela has had over 3 years experience of working closely with our members to achieve their personal health goals. She is a qualified and Registered Associate Nutritionist, and has undergone specific training in behaviour change and motivational interviewing. Michaela can help you in tailoring your approach to meet your individual goals and preferences, whilst building small and sustainable positive changes to your lifestyle.
Antonia is a Health Coach, Associate Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition (AfN) and Graduate Nutritionist on the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr). She did her Masters in Sport and Exercise Nutrition and has a real passion for all things health and behaviour change. No matter what your goal is, Antonia will help you make sustainable lifestyle changes to help you live a happier and healthier life.
Guoda is a Health Coach and Associate Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition (AfN). She did her Masters in Diabetes and is passionate about helping others improve their health through lifestyle changes. Guoda will provide you with motivation, support and tailored advice to help you achieve your personal health goals.
If you're just looking to say hello to others as more of a social meet-up, then why not join our Low Carb Program (Members Only) Monday Night Meetups or Wednesday Weigh In's with Michaela. Find more details in the app.
Low Carb Program is the #1 ranked app for diabetes, and was recently ranked #1 app for Type 2 Diabetes Prevention. Used within the NHS and over 440,000 people, you're assured to receive evidence-based behaviour change support.
Undertaken by qualified nutritionists and behaviour change mentors under the supervision of a Registered Dietitian and Medical Doctor, the aim of coaching is to help you set your goals and navigate your low carb journey with Low Carb Program, including how to use the recipe system to find tailored foods, appropriate resources, and cultural adaptation. Discuss your goals, your low carb journey, how to navigate the app, recipe system, and how to find tailored foods and meal plans to your budget, appropriate resources and more on cultural and social adaptation.
Individual advice in relation to specific medical conditions will not be discussed as coaching is not intended to replace current medical or dietetic advice being given by your primary treatment team.
Who is this suitable for?
- People who are on the Low Carb Program for general weight loss, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes taking metformin only.
- People not taking insulin to treat diabetes and people not diagnosed with ulcerative colitis or other GI disorders, current or past eating disorders or familial hypercholesterolamia.
Not to replace current medical or dietetic advice being given by primary treatment team.
Terms and Conditions
- You can reschedule your appointment for free up-to 24 hours before your original appointment time.
- Appointments cancelled and/or rescheduled within 24 hours of the original appointment will be charged 50%of the paid fee.
- Non-attendance of your appointment is charged at 100% of the paid fee.