Take control of your health with personalised private 1-to-1 virtual coaching sessions from a qualified Low Carb Program Nutritionist to support the adoption of a low carb or ketogenic way of eating to support your health.
Speak to a Health Coach virtually in a face-to-face setting via Zoom.
Undertaken by qualified, AfN-accredited nutritionists under the supervision of a Medical Doctor, the aim of 1-to-1 coaching is to help you set your goals and navigate your low carb journey.
- Deeper support with your health journey, diet and, lifestyle
- Detailed recommendations, care plan, and dietary support
- An opportunity to ask questions
Discuss your goals, your low carb journey, how to navigate the app, recipe system, and how to find tailored foods and meal plans to your budget, appropriate resources and more on cultural and social adaptation.
How does it work?
- Purchase your Health Coaching session - choose from a one-off session, 1-month and 3-month bundles.
- Use the link in the receipt email to book a coaching session with a coach of your choice. Choose the date and time to suit you.
- Join the 45-minute session using your phone or computer using Zoom.
Choose your coach:
- Rachel is a trained chef and nutritionist with a degree in Food and Nutrition, and a passion for lifestyle medicine and behaviour change. Passionate about how small lifestyle changes can impact our health and wellness, she will provide you with all the tools and guidance you need to achieve your personal health goals.
Georgie is a BACP registered psychotherapist, with an MSc in Applied Therapeutic Psychology. Using a compassionate, person-centred approach; Georgie offers individually tailored support in healthy lifestyle and behaviour change, with experience supporting clients with weight management and holistic wellness.
Michaela is our Lead Health Coach with 5 years experience of working closely with our members to achieve their personal health goals. She is a qualified Registered Associate Nutritionist, and has undergone specific training in behaviour change and motivational interviewing.
Terms and Conditions
- People who are on the Low Carb Program for general weight loss, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes taking metformin only.
- People not taking insulin to treat diabetes and people not diagnosed with ulcerative colitis or other GI disorders, current or past eating disorders or familial hypercholesterolamia.
Not to replace current medical or dietetic advice being given by primary treatment team.
- You can reschedule your appointment for free up-to 24 hours before your original appointment time.
- Appointments cancelled and/or rescheduled within 24 hours of the original appointment will be charged 50%of the paid fee.
- Non-attendance of your appointment is charged at 100% of the paid fee.
How could private coaching help me?
Watch how Chris reduced his HbA1c from 74 to 47mmol/mol and lost 8 inches around his waist in 16 weeks with 1-to-1 coaching from Low Carb Program.