Take control of your health and make the most out of your Low Carb Program journey with a private 1-to-1 virtual health coaching session from a qualified Low Carb Program Health Coach.
Speak to a Health Coach virtually in a face-to-face setting via Zoom.
How does it work?
- Purchase your Health Coaching session - choose from a one-off session, 3-month and 6-month bundles.
- Use the link in the receipt email to book a coaching session with a coach of your choice. Choose the date and time to suit you.
- Join the 30-minute session using your phone or computer using Zoom.
This session is not intended to replace the support you get from your medical professional team.
Choose from 3 types of 1-to-1 Health Coaching sessions:
Choose your coach:
- Beginner's: the aim of the coaching session is to help you set your goals and navigate your low carb journey with Low Carb Program, including how to use the recipe system to find tailored foods, appropriate resources and cultural adaptation.
- Check-in: reflect on your goals and set the next phase of your health journey with qualified support.
- Reset: get back on the bandwagon with your Health Coach. Reset goals, milestones, and learn how to make the most of your Low Carb Program app and support team.
Rachel is a trained chef and nutritionist. After years in hospitality as a chef, she has completed a degree in Food and Nutrition, with a passion for lifestyle medicine and behaviour change. She can also offer you useful cooking and food tips to help you on your journey. Passionate about how small lifestyle changes can impact our health and wellness, she will provide you with all the tools and guidance you need to achieve your personal health goals.Georgie is passionate about empowering people with the knowledge and skills they need to make small, sustainable changes and supporting them on their journey to their healthiest and happiest selves. Georgie is a BACP registered psychotherapist, with an MSc in Applied Therapeutic Psychology. Using a compassionate, person-centred approach; Georgie offers individually tailored support in healthy lifestyle and behaviour change, with experience supporting clients with weight management and holistic wellness. Georgie is also a registered yoga teacher, with a special interest in mind-body connection, and works to support clients in bridging the gap between their psychology and physiology.Michaela is our Lead Health Coach and Behaviour Change Mentor Michaela has had over 5 years experience of working closely with our members to achieve their personal health goals. She is a qualified and Registered Associate Nutritionist, and has undergone specific training in behaviour change and motivational interviewing. Michaela can help you in tailoring your approach to meet your individual goals and preferences, whilst building small and sustainable positive changes to your lifestyle.
If you're just looking to say hello to others as more of a social meet-up, then why not join our Low Carb Program (Members Only) Monday Night Meetups or Wednesday Weigh In's with Michaela. Find more details in the app.
Low Carb Program is the #1 ranked app for diabetes, and was recently ranked #1 app for Type 2 Diabetes Prevention. Used within the NHS and over 440,000 people, you're assured to receive evidence-based behaviour change support.
Undertaken by qualified nutritionists and behaviour change mentors under the supervision of a Registered Dietitian and Medical Doctor, the aim of coaching is to help you set your goals and navigate your low carb journey with Low Carb Program, including how to use the recipe system to find tailored foods, appropriate resources, and cultural adaptation. Discuss your goals, your low carb journey, how to navigate the app, recipe system, and how to find tailored foods and meal plans to your budget, appropriate resources and more on cultural and social adaptation.
Individual advice in relation to specific medical conditions will not be discussed as coaching is not intended to replace current medical or dietetic advice being given by your primary treatment team.
Who is this suitable for?
Terms and Conditions
- People who are on the Low Carb Program for general weight loss, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes taking metformin only.
- People not taking insulin to treat diabetes and people not diagnosed with ulcerative colitis or other GI disorders, current or past eating disorders or familial hypercholesterolamia.
Not to replace current medical or dietetic advice being given by primary treatment team.
- You can reschedule your appointment for free up-to 24 hours before your original appointment time.
- Appointments cancelled and/or rescheduled within 24 hours of the original appointment will be charged 50%of the paid fee.
- Non-attendance of your appointment is charged at 100% of the paid fee.
How could private coaching help me?
Watch how Chris reduced his HbA1c from 74 to 47mmol/mol and lost 8 inches around his waist in 16 weeks with 1-to-1 coaching from Low Carb Program.